lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Pals

We were smarter this year and headed to Pumpkin City at night, when it actually felt like fall! We met Beth, Lewie and Lauren and snapped a few photos of the girls before they had had enough. It's especially hard to get Drew looking at the camera to begin with, but when Lauren is around Drew only has eyes for her!
I wish I could post all the video of Drew's excitement to be at the pumpkin patch. There were hundreds of pumpkins, a petting zoo, lots of animals, tons of bubbles, rides, a jump house and of course, hay.
She was on her best behavior because she wanted to ride the rides and I told her she'd have to be a nice girl and smile for the camera. She must have really wanted to ride those rides!
She had so much fun that I think she has convinced Auntie Kels to take her back today.

No comments: