We haven't officially begun our weekend potty training boot camp (that starts a week from Friday), but we have been warming her up to the idea for months. For the last month she has probably gone wee-wee on the potty between once a day and once every two days, for which she gets a "special treat" (hershey kiss, $1 witch's hat, Snackwell cookie, etc.). We've also had 2 poopies within the last week that made it into her potty (yay!!!).
Yesterday we made the "big-girl panties" purchase and thought we'd try them on.
The first picture (which didn't come out on my broken camera) was of her with her panties on OVER her shorts and diaper, very classy. We'll keep you updated.
On a different note, my dear friend, Beth is due October 16 and as of last night is already 1cm dilated and 70% effaced! I'm so excited for her and can't wait for Baby Lauren to get here, I'm already on pins and needles waiting for the call.
Yesterday we made the "big-girl panties" purchase and thought we'd try them on.
On a different note, my dear friend, Beth is due October 16 and as of last night is already 1cm dilated and 70% effaced! I'm so excited for her and can't wait for Baby Lauren to get here, I'm already on pins and needles waiting for the call.



1 comment:
Good luck. I may have been a tad uptight about the whole thing in my house. Learn from my mistakes. If you can maintain your sense of humor you will be much better off than me. I think we are finally on the home stretch here. She just needed me to leave her the heck alone and she would do it herself. Go figure.
Post a Comment