lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Drew and Teagen

This summer I got to go to my first birthday party - Taylor Dixon turned 2 and I played with her cousin, Teagen, my new play buddy. I love giving her hugs, even if it is more like a tackle. I definitely didn't like the sand at first, but by the end of the party I loved the feel of it between my toes!


I also got to play with Teagen at the jungle gym in the mall. I loved trying to walk up the slide so Mommy had to show me how to slide down it.

I was so excited I just had to give Teagen a hug!
Since Teagen is a few months younger than me, I helped her with some of the games.
I really liked this car, unfortunately it may be where I contracted hand-foot-and mouth disease. I have little spots on my body and a sore throat, along with a diaper rash and my 8th tooth poking through, it has been a rough couple of days. I'm a trooper though, so don't worry too much, I don't let anything get in the way of playing and eating!

No comments: