lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Countdown to Fun!

On Saturday we leave for Hawaii (cue the ukelele music) and for those of you who don't know, Hawaii (specifically Maui) is my "happy place." I literally look forward to this trip from the day we arrive home from the previous year in Hawaii. We're almost packed and Drew has a new "we're going to Hawaii" dance that hopefully I can capture on camera. Any pictures that have a palm tree in it she thinks is Hawaii and she knows that there will be lots of swimming, a beach and sandcastles. But first we will have to make it through the 5-hour flight with Drew on our laps and arriving at after 11pm CA time!

1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

I am jealous once you get there...not jealous of a toddler on a plane for five hours. I would go with the baby cocktail of benadryl and warm milk on the plane. I am sorry, but if kids in the "olden days" were given brandy for teething, then a little dose of benadryl is perfectly okay :-)