10 years ago
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Supercoupe!
Like I said, Daddy would be no match for me in my new Supercoupe (an early Easter present from Danny and Boppa). Apparently it is the 30th birthday of the Supercoupe -- wow, just like Daddy! -- and Mommy and Danny swear it's gotten smaller since Auntie Kels had her own Supercoupe.

I love it and threw quite a fit when I couldn't sit on the pieces while Daddy was trying to build it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Kimmy. I did the book through blurb - www.blurb.com you download the program for free and you can work off line. You only need an internet connection to upload the book to them for printing. You can check out all of the options on line as far as what the book sizes are and how much it costs per book. with shipping I paid $110 for a 8x10 440 page book. A steal in my mind when you compare that to printing 4x6 photos. There are 1100 photos in that book and a lot are 8x10 and 5x7. I have the family albums done by chapters and each chapter is a month starting with January. The option I pick for my books is Photo book. I also put the blog into a book and that is a seperate thing each year. I just taught Lindsey this past weekend how to do the blog book. There are tutorials on the website as well. I can't say enough good stuff about blurb. This was the 4th book I have made and they have all been great! Worth the time and effort!
Let me know if you have any more questions!
Post a Comment