lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ok...here are pictures from actual Easter

Great-Grandpa (Papa) came by Saturday night and dropped off my new BFF. Here we are, hanging out in my clubhouse.
The Easter Bunny was very good to me this year, as you can see. My favorite part was hunting the eggs, even though I didn't care too much about what was in them, unless it was candy. More on that later.
Me and "Tinkbell"
Oooh! A hairband with Oscar the Grouch was in this egg.
"Help you peas!" (We heard a lot of that on Easter, Drew hasn't quite gotten the hang of "you" and "me" yet)
I love candy. I just had breakfast, but there's always room for candy.

Here's a full body shot of my Easter dress, I loved spinning in it like a ballerina.
Easter picture with Danny and Boppa at Auntie Nancy's.
Candy hang-over on the drive home.

3 comments:

Petersen Family said...

What does cure a candy hang-over...is it more candy I wonder?

Sammy B. said...

Love the new format. What a great picture of Drew on the top!

kbarsch said...

I can tell she has such a great personality just from the pictures--I really hope we can meet IRL soon!!