
This is my friend, Meaghan. I'm telling her to smell the flowers. Meaghan sat on Santa's lap without crying or anything, she even smiled. I don't get it.

One day we'll play golf together at El Niguel with our daddies.

Here I am watching the Christmas play with auntie Kels and Mommy. I like Santa as a puppet.

Here's another one of me trying to get away from Santa.

And another one, had someone told me he was the one who brought me all these cool toys, I would've sat and smiled nicely.

One of Drew's favorite words to say is "weeeee!" - which she is saying while riding the mini merry-go-round

She loved checking out all the tall "tees."

And smelling them.

So we're a little late in posting this....we did get a tree a few weeks before Christmas, not the day after.
No comments:
Post a Comment