lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, December 26, 2008

Favorites from Christmas Day

These are in complete reverse order...I don't know why Blogger doesn't put them in the order I upload them in, and I just didn't feel like rearranging them.

Back to where she started...tights and a diaper.

Some nice poses in front of the tree with her gold purse and an ornament.
Looks like she's ready for lessons, Carol! Getting some early tips from Kels on the "panno."
"More happys to open?? When does it end? I love Christmas!"
She actually is balancing on one foot. Don't ask me where she got her balance from because it surely wasn't Mommy or else the next picture would have been of a broken ankle or me flat on my face.

Drew got a Build-a-Bear monkey dressed as Ariel, which of course, she loved! She is saying "la la la" and moving her monkey back and forth.
Ok, NOW the Princess Drew moniker is appropriate. Her royal highness got a chair from Grammy and Boppa that actually says her name and comes with a scepter.
Not satisfied with opening the dozens of "happys" she got herself (notice Minnie face down next to her), Drew is now helping everyone else out.
Her majesty with the royal suitcase Auntie Kels got for her.
Here she is licking the syrup off her plate. We honestly have no idea where she learned this so I'm blaming it on her genes (Daddy).
Get...it...off...my...head, Mom.
Drew played with all of her toys until she couldn't do another thing without her morning juice.
Santa was good to Drew this year, he even blew up her Dora bounce house for her.
Daddy saved his gift for Drew to give on Christmas morning. Her shooting percentage to-date is about .985.
Santa came!!

No comments: