lilypie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

It seems we've all taken our children to the Pumpkin Patch at the same time....Samantha... Lindsey... :) I hope it was cooler for everyone else than it was for us. The temp said 75 but it was at least 90 at the patch. Poor Drew was panting.

Mommy and me...
This one looks good, Mom. Think you can carve Elmo into this?
I sure love mechanical rides, even if it took 3 adults to supervise in shifts.
Don't look too close, we are all sweating profusely in the October heat of the OC.
Sometimes I liked the petting zoo, sometimes I was quite scared and backed into Mommy several times for protection.
I've already heard the pumpkin-face jokes :)
Oink. I liked the fake pig better than the real ones. They smelled worse than my diaper after I've had lots of fruit.
I did love the Ducks though...who is surprised?
Here I am, riding my first horse. Don't tell anyone he's mostly hay.
Here's how tall I am...unfortunately neither Mommy, Daddy, Grammie, Grampy or Auntie Kels bothered to actually see how tall I was.

1 comment:

Sammy B. said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Believe it or not, it was kind of cool here when we hit the pumpkin patch. Keep growing, Drew!