On Saturday we went to visit my cousins Cole, Carson and Cade and to watch them play football. They were a lot of fun to play with and I especially loved their toys.
Here is Cade, holding my hand. He was very sweet and tried to hug me many times but usually ended up tackling me instead. Good thing I'm tough.
Carson loved to pick me up, I didn't mind either. His team, the Giants, won. I don't really know what that means but I did blow kisses to every single boy on both teams. Daddy said, "uh-oh."
Here is the best picture of all 4 of us. I choose not to smile when asked.
I gave hugs to all 3 of them and they let me. Cole is the quarterback for the Saints and they won big!
I get to carry my own toys now. However, 5 seconds after this picture was taken, I fell backward because of the weight imbalance.



1 comment:
She is getting so tall. She looks adorable with her little backpack and hat. She is so cute!
Post a Comment