According to Daddy, I get a whole week to celebrate my birthday, not just one day. The day before my birthday, Mommy and Daddy took me to see the Care Bears 2 movie- we saw about 30 minutes of it and then I thought it would be more fun to run around the lobby.
My actual birthday started with a nice trip to the doctor's office. I am 32 inches tall (95th percentile, thanks Grampy!) and 22 lbs.- which means I've lost almost 3 lbs. since I was 9 months old! Then the nurses gave me 3 shots on my birthday, nice scheduling, Mom. To make me feel better, Mommy and Grammy went swimming with me.
My big birthday bash is on Sunday, so I will show some more pictures and video after the party. Until then, I'd like to say Happy Birthday to Papa! I miss you!



No comments:
Post a Comment