We finally made it to the OC and have been here for a little over a week. Here are a few pictures (out of order) to get you caught up...
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! Drew picked out some Pro-V1 golfballs and a couple t-shirts.
C'mon, Nikki - this is how you go up the stairs. Just don't push me this time.

You'd better stay there, Nikki! You're still a bit bigger than me.
So, here I am in my new (temporary) home! There is lots more rooms to roam in and I think I have toys in just about every room in the house. And I even have a big furry dog to kiss when she lets me. I miss everyone in Memphis lots and can't wait until they come visit me!
1 comment:
Welcome back to California...it's really where you belong. Try to make it up here one of these days, huh?
Post a Comment