Here is my cousin, Will, feeding me. He did pretty good, but I think I got more on my face and bib than in my mouth.
Cousin Grace is so sweet, I just wish she would get out and play with me already.
Mommy's still not sure how I got here. It's pretty simple to do and quite frustrating to get out of.
This is my new friend, Sarah Guff. I can't wait to play with her!
Just when Mommy thought it was ok to turn her back, I found a jungle gym in my own room! 2 seconds afterward I fell off, but I didn't even cry!

This last month, I have really started to grow into a little girl instead of just being a baby. I'm close to walking, I hold on to things and take steps all the time, but since I'm a fast crawler I've been sticking with that instead.



No comments:
Post a Comment