I know I'm only 6 months old, but I want to walk NOW!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, when are you coming into town so you can show me all the fun things you did to your site!! It looks great! I'm so excited you got one going. I LOVE updating ours. I can't believe how big Drew is getting. We can't wait to see you guys again and have another playdate!
Welcome to the world of Blogging..watch out it's pretty addicting!! Well done may I say on the content. Now we can frequently banter through blog comments. Drew looks so fun! When are you moving back to California so we can have a playdate?
2 comments:
Okay, when are you coming into town so you can show me all the fun things you did to your site!! It looks great! I'm so excited you got one going. I LOVE updating ours. I can't believe how big Drew is getting. We can't wait to see you guys again and have another playdate!
Welcome to the world of Blogging..watch out it's pretty addicting!! Well done may I say on the content. Now we can frequently banter through blog comments. Drew looks so fun! When are you moving back to California so we can have a playdate?
Post a Comment